All Things Random
I’m in a funk and I don’t like it.
I feel the leaves of change growing inside me. I don’t want to be at my job anymore, I don’t want to be in CT anymore. I just want to move away and start over.
Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Popcorn
Been trying something new with my coffee this fall.
(Source: onibox, via disney-licious)
isekiasami said: I really want to make a cosplay that deals with a really long and poofy dress, and I'm considering on using a cage but I'm still not quite sure if there is anything else I need to be aware of when making something like this. So can I have a couple tips please??
- Pay attention to the shape of your hoopskirt. It’s going to support the shape of your dress and so certain styles require specific cage shapes.
- A petticoat over top of a hoopskirt can help hide the lines of the hoops and give it more volume.
- Plan how to keep your dress safe when walking around and outdoors. Long dresses drag on the ground and can get stepped on, dirtied or torn. It may be a good idea to have the dress be slightly shorter than you if you plan to walk around a lot, especially outdoors or in crowded areas.
- You might find historical / renaissance costuming resources and forums to be helpful!
- Expect to spend a lot of money because you’re probably going to be using some quality fabrics, and also big dresses take up a lot of fabric.
Anyone who has made some long and poofy dresses want to share their tips?
Circle skirts make the best ball gown shapes but practice on cheap lining fabric and measure measure measure.
Monster wood: The Graphic Novel
Like fantasy series? Then click the link and support this project!
Bo Peep was reunited with Woody and Buzz yesterday. :) She’s really missed them!
Ganondorf - Otakon 2014
"The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!"
Cosplayer: Ely Renae
I want to marry her.
Welcome to my overly fangirly randomness that is a blog.